SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Stone Center Online ships its products to customers anywhere in the United States. Stone products are very HEAVY which makes these products more expensive to ship when compared to other items you can purchase online like clothing, electronics, etc. Depending on the size and weight of your order, our integrated technology determines which method of shipment will be used. The FREE SHIPPING rate we provided is just qualified for the Continental US Street. For your orders to Alaska and Hawaii Street, US Protectorates Street, or APO/FPO Street, please get a shipping quote from us.
- Items can both be delivered to residential or commercial addresses.
- Small packages (orders under 150 sq. ft. / 1,000 lbs.) are shipped with UPS Ground Insured Shipping service and larger packages (orders that weigh more than 1,000 lbs.) are shipped out with highly reliable, bonded freight companies (e.g. UPS Freight, USF Bestway, etc.).
- For your larger orders or orders to AK or HI, please get a shipping quote from us.
- For larger orders, special shipping arrangements can be made and better shipping rates may be achieved. In these cases, when contacting us, please indicate whether you need the materials to be delivered to a residential address or a commercial address. In the case of residential deliveries, liftgate services will be provided. For commercial/business address deliveries, a loading/unloading dock will be needed at the receiving end and the materials will need to be offloaded with the help of unloading equipment (e.g. a forklift or a pallet jack).
- Larger orders can also be sent to a trucking terminal in the buyer's area from where the buyer can pick up the materials. This option can help buyers obtain huge savings on the shipping costs of the materials ordered. In your email, please let us know if you'd like to get shipping pricing on this option as well.
- LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE. PLEASE REACH US FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
- For all your purchases, please contact us for delivery arrangements. (Buyers need to contact Stone Center Online and confirm their names, delivery addresses and contact phone numbers for the proper and timely delivery of their orders. All info can be sent to email@example.com along with the item listing number. Service can also be obtained at 1-714-635-4473.) Orders paid with PayPal or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX) will be shipped out within 3 business days. Orders paid with other forms of payment (electronic check) will be shipped out within 3 business days after the payment is cleared with the bank
- Once your order ships out of our fulfillment center, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking information.
- Please refer to the map below for estimated transit times.
- Samples ship via USPS or UPS. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and 1-5 business days for delivery. Stone Center Online DOES NOT accept returns on samples.
- Whoever is accepting the delivery must inspect the material and note any damage on the delivery slip before the driver leaves. You need to make sure that the order is inspected when delivered. If you are not going to be the one accepting the order, you have to make sure that the person signing the order is capable of doing so. You cannot sign the paperwork and let the driver leave until the order has been thoroughly inspected. If there is any damaged material, it must be noted on the paperwork in order for us to issue replacement material to you and for us to be properly reimbursed by the trucking company. If there is any damaged material, we will immediately reship your replacement for this material, as long as it was noted in the paperwork.
RETURN AND REFUNDS
All orders are inspected prior to shipment. If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us immediately. It is not unusual to have 2% - 3% of the tiles broken, such as chipped edges, to some degree during transit. Any amount up to 5% is still considered acceptable. These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make. If breakage is above 5%, we would ask you to have it noted on the logistics receiving document and take pictures.
If you believe that you received the wrong product, please take pictures and contact us within 3 days of the delivery with the pictures. If we conclude that it was our mistake, and you really did receive a product different than you ordered, we will contact you to discuss the best way resolve the issue. We can either replace the order, or refund you for the full amount of your order including shipping. In either case, you will not incur any additional shipping costs, and we will arrange for the pick up of the wrong product.
If we conclude that the product you received is the product you ordered, we will still contact you to discuss if you want us to process a regular return of your order. To minimize these kinds of issues, we strongly encourage you to order a SAMPLE before placing a larger order. Please note that the samples are only small swatches of the products; and although the sample will be a good representative of the actual material you will receive, variations in the colors and patterns is normal especially in natural stone products since these products are not man-made, but are genuine nature-made products.
- We DO NOT accept partial returns.
- You may return new and undamaged items in their original packaging within 3 days of delivery for a full refund less actual shipping and handling costs we've incurred. All returned materials are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items returned between the 4th and 7th day of delivery will be charged a 25% restocking fee also. We WILL NOT accept any returns beyond the 7th day of delivery. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs both ways if seller is not at fault including items that were sent as free shipping. The shipping cost to you will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note that it usually takes us 3-5 business days to process returns after they arrive at our location. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have it processed.
- Items that are Not Returnable:
Any item that has obvious signs of use or damaged
Any product that was marked "as-is", "no returns accepted", "all sales final" or with a similar statement
Any special order and custom-made item
Product must be inspected prior to installation. Installation of the product means its acceptance. Please note that Stone Center Online does not accept any returns or claims once the product has been installed. Damages occurring in installation are not considered defects and are not subject to return or refund.
Still Have Questions? Contact Customer Service
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Stone Center Online Customer Service: 1-714-635-4473